2021-2022 Supplies List
- Pencil(s) - No homework will be accepted if completed in INK*** No warnings for ink. Be sure to HAVE YOUR OWN PENCIL for any homework, tests, or quizzes. One will not be provided for you.
- Red or Blue Ink Pens (for grading) - NOT BLACK.
- Headphones with 3.5" jack - no Bluetooth or wireless
- Erasers (Pink Pet eraser or Staedtler)
- Notebook Paper (for homework) - NOT SPIRALS
- 4-6 COMPOSITION Notebooks (FOR CLASS NOTES - REQUIRED) (only one notebook is required at a time
- Last names A-N: 4 boxes of Kleenex
- Last names O - T: 2 regular size containers of Clorox or Lysol Wipes. You can also DIY sanitary wipes.
- Last names U-Z: 1 (16 oz ) bottle of Germ-X or antibacterial hand gel.
- Calculators will be used occasionally (not on a daily basis). Students will need to provide their own or rent one from Mu Alpha Theta.
Geometry/Stat will be using the TI-84 Plus CE Color Graphing Calculator which is also necessary for Algebra 2.
Algebra 2 will need a graphing calculator. The TI-84 Plus CE Color Graphing Calculator is recommended.
The TI-84 Plus CE IS ALLOWED on the ACT & will carry you through most of college course requirements. It is also suitable for Chemistry, Physics, and other upper-level math classes. You can find these at most office supply stores, Walmart & Amazon.com. Prices range from $98-$199.
- Algebra 3 will need the TI-30 XS multi-view (NOT THE XS II). This calculator is allowed on the CLEP exam; however, entering into college and taking any level of math higher than college algebra the TI-84 Plus CE is recommended for future use.
- Cell phones, or cell phone calculators, or "apps" are not allowed.
- Again, if you do not wish to purchase a calculator or finances do not allow for a personal purchase, calculator rentals for the year are available (on a first come first serve basis) by the Mu Alpha Theta/Math club for a nominal fee.