Policies & Procedures
- Beginning of Class: Enter the classroom quietly and be seated in your assigned seat.
- Daily Lessons: Our learning goal and daily activities will posted on the white board.
- End of Class: The bell does not dismiss class, I do!!
- Tardy: If you are not in the room and in your seat when the bell rings, you will be counted tardy. The policies for tardies listed in the student handbook will be followed.
- Turning in Work: Turn in all class assignments by putting them in the appropriate slot at the front of the room. If an assignment is not finished in class, it must be taken home, finished, and turned in the next day. Assignments that are more than a week late will not be accepted.
- Absence: If you are absent, it is your responsibility to come to me and request any missed assignments. You will have the equal amount of days you were absent to make up an assignment.
- Restroom/Drink: Team Humility has determined that only an emergency situation warrants a trip to the restroom. Needing a drink is not a reason to be let out of class-do not ask. Restroom trips and drinks should be taken care of between classes.
- Emergency: If you begin to feel sick, get to the bathroom immediately. You do not have to stop and get permission.
- Grades: The seventh grade will use a weighted grading system. Daily work, or formative scores, will account for 30% of the overall grade. Summative, or test scores will account for 70% of the overall grade.
- SDR: You may sign up for a student detail report at any time. I will get one for you within 2 days. With this report, you can view your current grade and any missing work.
- Supplies: EVERYDAY-bring pencil, paper and library book to class!