The following supplies are needed for ALL students unless stated otherwise.
- Pencils. (No homework will be accepted if completed in INK)** No warnings for ink
- 2 inch binder for Algebra papers only
- Highlighters or colorful pens
These supplies are to be determined by last name.
- Last names : 36 wooden pencils
- Last names : 3 regular size containers of Clorox or Lysol Wipes
- Last names : 3 boxes of Kleenex
- Last names : 3 (16 oz ) bottles of germ-X or antibacterial hand gel.
- Calculators will be used occasionally (not on a daily basis). Students will need to provide their own. I DO NOT have a classroom set of calculators.
- Algebra 1 can use a Graphing Calculator which is necessary for Algebra 2, or a Scientific calculator (I suggest Ti-30xs MultiView) will work just as well for the algebra concepts and geometry.
- Intermediate Algebra and Algebra 2 will need a graphing calculator. The TI-84 Plus CE Color Graphing Calculator is recommended. The TI-84 Plus CE IS ALLOWED on the ACT & will carry you through most all of college course requirements. It is also suitable for Chemistry, Physics and other upper-level math classes. You can find these at most office supply stores, WalMart & Amazon.com.
- You can choose to rent a calculator through Mu Alpha Theta (math club) for the entire year instead of purchasing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*You may purchase any brand; however, class demonstrations will be done using a Texas Instrument (TI) calculator*